Job Title: Construction Sales
The Construction Sales position is responsible for selling The Lighting Group’s manufacturers and design/build services to the construction community. The primary clients are electrical contractors and design build specifiers and engineers. Must have an adequate knowledge and ability to work with and present Lighting Controls and Fixtures.
Job Title: Construction Sales Support
This position entails supporting the Construction Sales team in providing deliverables on design/build projects to our electrical distributors. This involves working within the TLG organization as well as providing support to our customers. The candidate will have strong communication and multitasking skills. Ability to stay organized is imperative for meeting deadlines.
Candidate will need a strong background in lighting product and current technologies as to have the ability to select product for the application submitted. They will also develop and cultivate relationships with our distributor partners.
Applicant should be familiar with the construction process; specifically: lighting submittal packages, basic order procedure, understanding electrical plans, as well as a strong emphasis in lighting quotations.
Qualification and Skills:
* 5 years+ experience in the lighting industry
* BA or BS preferred
*Microsoft: Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Extensive lighting product knowledge and customer service oriented
*AGi32 or similar experience a plus
*Adobe Creative Cloud experience a plus
Job Title: Controls Service Engineer
We are looking for a full-time Controls Service Engineer to join our Controls team. This role is responsible for the pre-programming, kitting and onsite commission of controls projects.
Engineer and effectively program controls projects, package completed systems and parts, and pre-program systems.
Responsible for post commissioning and warranty services.
Test and verify returned materials.
Perform on-site job commissioning and troubleshooting of controls projects and low-voltage cable installation.
Develop and nurture teamwork with peers to create a positive, collaborative, energized work environment.
Qualitifications and Skills:
- High school diploma, some college preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience as a major controls manufacturer’s field technician, Acuity and Creston experience preferred.
- Must possess valid Washington State driver’s license and be able to show proof of automobile insurance as travel is required for this position (50%).
- Provide an appropriate vehicle to drive to/from worksite locations (paid mileage reimbursement).
- Expertise in all control protocols.
- Expertise in reading project documents.
- Technical expertise in programming, trouble shooting, startup and commissioning of all The Lighting Group’s controls manufacturers.
- Must practice exceptional organizational skills and have excellent communication skills.
- Maintain a professional attitude and demeanor with customers and co-workers especially under pressure and times of high demand.
The Lighting Group, LLC is hiring passionate Customer Care and Quotations personnel!