The Lighting Group, LLC is hiring passionate customer care and quotations personnel!
We are also hiring:
Job Title: Project Manager
We are looking for a talented and experienced full-time Project Manager responsible for organizing and managing lighting projects from quotation department hand-off to completion. This includes:
• Review and confirmation of the bill of material
• Entering the order
• Interfacing with the factory(s) for shipping and delivery, and:
• Handling all distributor/contractor issues encountered through the completion of the project.
• Proactively provide project management for active projects, including prioritizing tasks and coordination issues.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with factories, contractors and the distributor community as evidenced by positive feedback from customers.
• Develop and nurture teamwork with peers to create a positive, energized work environment.
• At least 3 years lighting experience.
• Direct customer contact with lighting manufacturers, distributors and contractor communities.
• Use of lighting manufacturers and/or lighting industry order entry software for orders, quotes and/or issue resolution.
• Demonstrated understanding and use of lighting manufacturer’s product literature to respond to customer inquiries.
• Practical appreciation of the complex nature of lighting manufacturers, lighting agency and electrical distributor relationships.
• Applied experience with computer software, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel.
• Proven ability to use logical, analytical thinking in problem solving.
• Established credibility in the lighting industry based on organizational skills, attention to detail, follow-through and customer interactions.
• Finely developed written and verbal communication skills.
Job Title: Construction Sales Support
This position entails supporting the Construction Sales team in providing deliverables on design/build projects to our electrical distributors. This involves working within the TLG organization as well as providing support to our customers. The candidate will have strong communication and multitasking skills. Ability to stay organized is imperative for meeting deadlines.
Candidate will need a strong background in lighting product and current technologies as to have the ability to select product for the application submitted. They will also develop and cultivate relationships with our distributor partners.
Applicant should be familiar with the construction process; specifically: lighting submittal packages, basic order procedure, understanding electrical plans, as well as a strong emphasis in lighting quotations.
Qualification and Skills:
* 5 years+ experience in the lighting industry
* BA or BS preferred
*Microsoft: Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Extensive lighting product knowledge and customer service oriented
*AGi32 or similar experience a plus
*Adobe Creative Cloud experience a plus